Competitively solicited contract for a comprehensive line of quality manufactured Maintenance, Repair and Operating (MRO) equipment, small parts, materials, and supplies. Over 550 most frequently used MRO items are offered at substantially discounted prices and an additional 300,000 discounted items in the categories listed below. In addition, the contract offers an option for End Users (participating PSA member agencies) to create a “Custom Core” list of MRO items or product categories unique to organizational needs.
The following product categories include, but are not limited to:
- Fasteners & Fastening Systems
- Cleaning Chemicals & Equipment
- Adhesives, Lubricants & Sealants
- Fluid Power (Pneumatic & Hydraulics)
- Shop Supplies
- Material Handling Supplies
- Welding Equipment & Supplies
- Coatings, Paints, & Patching Products
- Abrasives & Cutting Tools
- Electrical Equipment & Supplies
- Automotive/Vehicle Maintenance
- Battery Maintenance Supplies
- Brass, Iron, & Steel Fittings
- Hand & Power Tools
- Storage Equipment & Supplies
- Pins, Rivets, Anchors, & Retaining Rings
- Website www.lawsonproducts.com;
- Electronic Catalog, CD-ROM and Online Purchases;
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI);
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) on the website in three available languages;
- Bar Code Technology – parts identification labels;
- Summary Billing Availability – reduce transaction costs;
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – Visa, Master Card, American Express;
- Electronic order entry via laptop computers and bar code readers.
Consists of highly discounted products on a 550+ core lists supplemented with specific manufacturer discounts for all product categories offered. In addition, each participating PSA member agency can create a customizable core list to meet specific agency product needs. Same % discounts per product category apply. Contract core list and other pricing information available upon request.
F.O.B. to customer’s destination, full freight allowed and prepaid. Excludes costs for expedited delivery, carrier or special handling by carrier. 99% of all product lines ship complete within 24 hours.
Three-year initial term 07/01/2017 through 06/30/2020. Two optional annual extensions effective through 06/30/2022.
Contract 17-204 is fully EDGAR compliant.
Orders are placed directly with Lawson Products, referencing PSA Contract No. 17-204.
Vendor Contact Info
Lawson Products Major Accounts Contacts and Customer Care