Purchasing Solutions Alliance (PSA) is pleased to announce Halo Branded Solutions has been awarded Contract No. 19-203-HLO for Promotional Products. The contract is intended for use by municipalities, county agencies, schools, higher education, churches and most non- profit organizations. Eligible agencies can execute an Interlocal Purchasing Agreement with PSA to utilize this competitively procured contract. Membership with PSA is available at no cost.
“We selected Halo Branded Solutions for their range and quality of products,” said Susan Lightfoot, Program Manager of Purchasing Solutions Alliance. “PSA members now have an excellent vendor to turn to for their promotional items, all in a cooperative contract, saving not only item costs but also procurement costs.”
Key features of the contract include:
- Marketing Strategies: HALO develops award-winning promotional marketing content and strategies distributed on our blog and social media channels.
- Annual Publications: HALO offers print and digital catalog solutions to promote trending products at negotiated special prices.
- Exclusive Client Tradeshows: HALO hosts 10 client showcases in key markets across the country each year. These shows provide a unique opportunity to expose buyers to a wide variety of products and services from over 100 of our top suppliers.
- E-commerce Solutions: Our online capabilities are powered by a sophisticated technology engine to respond efficiently and effectively to the unique needs of each client. Our expert in-house support teams include: implementation, merchandising, marketing, customer service, order processing, and IT services. Standard features include Client branding throughout the website, company informational links, featured product area, secure buyer login, full site search function, and full screen rotating banner.
- Warehouse Distribution: HALO solutions are supported by our state-of-the-art fulfillment warehouses in Sterling, IL, and Houston, TX. Fully integrated with our eCommerce solutions for real-time order tracking. Domestic and International Shipping using FedEx, UPS, DHL, and USPS. 24-hour turnaround on inventory items.
- Order Quality Assurance: Our two-person cross-checking quality control procedure for inventory orders ensures the correct merchandise and quantities are shipped.
- Recognition Solutions: The number one reason people leave their jobs is a basic lack of appreciation. Meaningful employee recognition is crucial in building employee engagement. Recognition programs give organizations a structured platform to celebrate achievements, recognize milestones, and show appreciation, increasing employee performance and retention.
- Product Quality Control: To ensure the highest quality HALO conducts spot and surprise 3rd party on-site audits which include product photos, sizing/scaling, and production floor photos and videos. All factories must agree to client visits/inspections.
About Halo Branded Solutions
Founded in Sterling, Illinois in 1952, HALO Branded Solutions has Midwest roots with a global reach.
- A dedicated 450+ corporate service team with decades of knowledge and experience
- 900+ experienced and highly creative industry-leading Account Executives delivering fast and efficient service
- Outstanding client relationships built on integrity, reliability, and professionalism
- HALO dedicates funds and staff to support local charities in the markets we serve through our HALO Cares program Capabilities
At HALO we focus on localized service with nationwide support. Our sales support structure and geographic coverage result in consistent service delivered to our large nationwide customer base.