AED Brands was founded in 2004 by Keith Hildebrandt. From day one, the company’s emphasis has been to assist customers in implementing response programs that are compliant with state and federal legislation and American Heart Association guidelines. This contract includes Automated External Defibrillators and related goods and services for public facilities. All AED Brands AEDs are regulated by the FDA and have passed PMA clearance. All AEDs sold are brand new with full warranties from the manufacturer and traced back to the FDA as required by law.
AED Brands holds a WOSB certification and is registered with the government through SAMS.
Contract 19-201 is compliant to 2 CFR Part 200 and EDGAR.
PSA member entities (End Users) may place orders directed through PO, Procurement Portal, Phone, Email, or Fax.
Shipping and Delivery
- Same Day Shipping: AED Brands offers same day shipping to ensure that PSA Members receive their products quickly.
- Ready to Use: AED Brands commits to sending AEDs that are assembled and tested before they are shipped to customers to make sure the equipment is rescue ready and assembled correctly.
Recalls and Returns
- Recalls: AED Brands traces all AEDs and supplies back to the manufacturer as required by the FDA. If a recall is issued, the manufacturer sends notification to all customers provided on those tracking reports. In addition, AED Brands communicates with all potential customers who could have recalled AEDs and presents their best options for resolving recall issue.
At AED Brands, your AED Program is the #1 priority. PSA Members customers will have an assigned account manager to ensure responsive service and accountability. AED Brands offers programs designed to fit the needs of the individual customer. This includes program management, CPR, and First Aid Training.
AED Brands offers multiple AED goods and services to PSA Members. A complete list of available products and services can be found in the document entitled "19-201 Contract," through the link at the bottom of this page. PSA Members can also review AED Brands product offerings on their website: www.aedbrands.com.
Contract 19-201 Automated External Defibrillators is effective beginning November 1, 2019 and continuing through October 31, 2021, subject to two (2) one-year extensions upon mutual agreement between AED Brands and PSA.
Vendor Contact Info
Inside Sales Manager
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Main phone: 800-580-1375
- Direct phone: 678-384-6812
- Fax: 770-429-3882
PSA Contract 19-201
PSA Contract Pricing
PSA 19-201 Debarment Checks
RFP 19-201 Automated External Defibrillators
RFP 19-201 Advertisement
RFP 19-201 Evaluation
PSA 19-201 Award Letter