Purchasing Solutions Alliance (PSA) is pleased to announce PrintMailPro has been awarded Contract No. 17-207-03 for Digital Printing Services. The contract is intended for use by municipalities, county agencies, schools, higher education, churches and most non- profit organizations. Eligible agencies can execute an Interlocal Purchasing Agreement with PSA to utilize this competitively procured contract. Membership with PSA is available at no cost.
“We selected PrintMailPro for their outstanding pricing and quality in digital print,” said Susan Lightfoot, Program Manager of Purchasing Solutions Alliance. “PSA members now have an excellent vendor to turn to for their digital print needs, all in a cooperative contract, saving not only printing costs but also procurement costs.”
“PrintMailPro’s focus is to provide PSA End Users with a user friendly printing and direct mail services buying experience that provides the highest quality products at the lowest prices,” said Keith Daboub, President & CEO. “We know how important accurate quality branding is to public organizations and we provide that with a highly affordable purchasing system.”
PrintMailPro‘s goal is to guide your company with a plan for today, an awareness of yesterday, and a vision for tomorrow.
Key features of the contract include:
- Low-Cost Printing & Mailing Services: Users have access to a variety of print marketing material through PrintMailPro’s fully customizable ordering portal. Pricing is tiered so that users have aggressive pricing on quantities as low as 250.
- Next-Day Delivery: PrintMailPro has the capability of 24 hour turn times on print & mail projects (with applicable rush fee). We have a variety of delivery services available to reduce costs as much as possible including uniformed drivers for deliveries within Austin City Limits.
- Design Services: PrintMailPro has an in-house design team that can take your print marketing material to the next level. Whether you have concepts in place and just need minor adjustments, or you need a complete job designed from scratch; we can fulfill any requirement.
- Direct Mail Marketing & Data Lists: From EDDM (Every Door Direct Mail) Postcards to highly specified mailing lists, we can target your ideal audience for your Direct Mail Campaign.
- Statements & Invoices: We have years of experience serving state, national, corporate & municipality organizations. PrintMailPro has a rigorous quality control program to ensure the security of all pieces.
- Business Collateral: Brochures, flyers, annual reports, letterhead, and envelopes are just a few of the items needed to communicate your message and to create your image. With our high production standards and a focus on quality, we’ll make sure you look good.
- Online Ordering: A fully customizable online ordering portal is available for this contract. Users will have the ability to personalize and order print material on an as-needed basis.
PrintMailPro is a full-service commercial printing, direct mail marketing, and variable data statement processing provider with offices in Dallas and Austin Texas. From data processing and list management to printing and inserting, we can handle your mailing project from start to finish. PrintMailPro is part of a long family tradition of excellent service in the mail preparation and sorting industry. We offer a wide range of commercial printing, storage, fulfillment, list management, direct mail and data processing services. As an extension of your marketing department, we can identify and anticipate trends to keep your voice and your look fresh. Our quality assurance processes produce accurate, on-time results.